Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Attempt at a Collage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the picture of emily ... so suess!

mom said...

Dear Shim, (Don't know if I can use your real name or not!),
Hello my dear, sweet son! I miss you terribly and wish that you weren't so far away. But, I understand and I am SO, SO PROUD of you. Certainly, Definately, Absolutely -(by the way, I've finished all the books in the Merlin series that you started Devon on and I loved them! I see why you liked Shim so much!)!!
Angelo and Devon both say hello and send their love!!
We are all happy to hear that things are going well for you there so far. And we know that they will continue to get even better!
I need an address for you so I can send you a package. Also, we'll be getting either a mic or webcam so we can talk. I'll let you know when! I've already sent you an e-mail and no response. So I thought that I'd try here!! I enjoyed reading your blog verily muchs!
I'll talk to you soon my dear son~ I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!
ALL MY LOVE, Mom